Here is a new series of texts and tables explaining the institution of the Senate in 2014. This series explains the five following specific topics:
- The designation of senators - Table;
- The elected Senates - Table;
- The Senates’ legislative initiative - Table; (Under revision)
- The Senates’ power to amend legislation - Table;
- The right to veto bills that go through Senate - Table.
With the study of these five topics, it is possible to fully understand the specifics of the Senate. For example, we can see how the institution uses its powers and how it functions.